Accountant - Accounts Payable - English OR German Speaker
Who you'll work with
You'll work in our Poznan office with the finance and administration team.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for a variety of activities related to Accounts Payable.
These tasks may include account assignment, fixed assets, remuneration of invoices, dunning and vendor communication or account reconciliation. Apart from that, you will also be responsible for preparing and processing transactions and payments, ensuring compliance with country-specific, accounting and tax regulations
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in the AP field, ideally in a professional services environment
- Strong verbal and written language skills in English (C1 –CEFR* or equivalent)
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Word)
- Flexibility to work in shifts and on weekends/public holidays