Account Coordinator - Visual Graphics and Media
Who you’ll work with
What you’ll do
In this role you will connect with them on a regular basis to understand their requirements and project milestones, and to agree on how the project will be supported. You will understand the project specifics, set up work plan and agree on interaction, and advise on the best options from the VG&M service catalog.
You will advise on best practices, service options and oversee VG&M resources as well as create access to VG&M experts where high impact situations require out of the box solutions. At the same time, you will ensure seamless VG&M processes in connecting and instructing the participating VG&M specialists and designers from a multitude of service locations.
Lastly, you will manage any escalations that may arise, as well as gather, monitor and analyze key performance indicators.
- University degree or equivalent
- Very good understanding of best practice customer service
- Ability to manage multiple client's expectations across various locations
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent English language skills