VAT Accountant - English Speaker
Who you'll work with
You'll work in Poznan with our finance and administration team. You'll be part of an international office environment full of people with passion, energy and ambitions to accomplish their goals.
What you'll do
You will provide support managers in some leading functions of VAT team to ensure timely and high quality service to all offices.
You will be responsible for reviewing, monitoring and planning the daily operations of VAT team, reporting of KPIs, driving high quality and innovations, team building and supporting any transition activities. You will also keep track of daily volume and ensure proper allocation of work among team members. Moreover, the VAT Senior Accountant will assist the managers in creating back-up resources for serving offices.
- University degree, preferably in Finance & Accounting
- Professional experience in Finance & Accounting with knowledge of project accounting and accounts receivable
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English (B2/C1)
- Experience in supporting management and leadership by providing insight, analysis and financial results for review
- VAT knowledge
- Ability to run accounting projects independently
- Solid MS Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)