Talent Sourcer - In-house Recruiting
Who you will work with:
You will become a member of local recruiting team based in our Poznan office. You will partner with our recruiters and internal clients to problem solve, create ‘go-to-market’ strategies, and define the candidate identification strategy for each role.
What you will do:
You will proactively identify and develop a pipeline of potential candidates.
You will utilize multiple digital strategies to attract the target group of candidates and convince them to apply for open positions or join McKinsey talent community. The focus of your role will be to generate candidate interest through digital channels, such as job boards, social media, e-mail campaigns, on-line events and content sharing.
You will proactively seek, identify and evaluate innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement. You will also analyze the efficiency of the existing on-line channels.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in digital and content marketing
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills
- Fluency in English (B2/C1)
- Passion for recruiting and sourcing
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills; strong influencing capabilities
- Ability to generate solutions independently, strong drive for results
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous and ever-changing environment