Who you will work with:
You'll work in our Poznań office as a part of our Experienced Professional (EP) Recruiting team, which represents an expanding share of McKinsey’s overall recruitment portfolio, and includes all non-campus hires across all levels and tenures of the firm. With a high level of internal demand and sponsorship from global leadership, this is an exciting time to join our growing 70+ person team.
What you will do:
You will work with internal clients and experienced professional recruiters to deliver top talent to the firm.
You will do this by building strong relationships with diverse thought leaders, discussing their career aspirations, counselling them to find their ideal job at McKinsey and guiding them towards the recruiting process. Working independently with relevant stakeholders, you'll leverage market intelligence and industry trends to plan, coordinate and drive the development of diverse and highly qualified candidate pipelines for current and forecasted hiring needs. You'll identify passive talent using predominantly primary sources (phone conversations with colleagues and well-connected professionals) and to a lesser extent, secondary sources (internal / external databases, Internet searching and other sourcing tools).
You'll clearly articulate and share the McKinsey value proposition with prospects and conduct phone screens to determine where they would be best placed and match against specific role requirements.
In this role you will have an opportunity to work across boundaries (geography, industry and level), work autonomously and collaborate with recruiters around the world to explore recruiting technologies, networks, conferences, McKinsey-owned events, job boards, and other creative sourcing solutions.
- 4+ years of of relevant recruiting experience at an executive search firm, within a talent acquisition organization, proactive recruitment agency or in-house sourcing function in a corporate environment
- Passion for contact with candidates and exceptional relationship building and influencing skills to proactively network and build connections
- Excellent command of English (C1 level)
- University degree
- Deep knowledge of full life cycle recruiting strategies and a desire to remain current by continually seeking creative approaches to attract top talent, experience in sourcing for analytics or digital talent a plus
- Superb project management skills
- Well versed in managing multiple client relationships
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity