Recruiting Administrator - German Speaker
Who you will work with
You will work as a Recruiting Administrator in our Poznan office supporting the consultant recruiting team in all administrative facets of consultant recruiting, from resume processing to onboarding of new joiners. You will also administer incoming applications by acknowledging receipt of the resumes and other documents and entering candidates' data into the Firm's personnel system. You will be mainly responsible for daily resume screening and contact with candidates. In addition, you will be responsible for assigning Coaches to candidates before their interviews. Therefore, you will be in close contact with consultants supporting this process.
What you will do
You will apply recruiting-related processes, programs and tools, support the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish including, as well as screening CVs, checking completeness of documents, contact with candidates.
Moreover, you will perform a range of additional administrative tasks (such as creating reports), providing assistance to the recruiting team where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR or related field
- Preferably 1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Very good verbal and written language skills in German (C1 - CEFR*or equivalent preferred) and English (B2 - CEFR*or equivalent preferred)
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Preferably knowledge of relevant local HR regulations and issues
- Solid problem solving skills including analytical thinking and practical judgment
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Excellent communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others effectively
- Contributing to a highly collaborative work environment
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement