Recruiting Administrator - English Speaker
Who you will work with
You will be a part of the Center of Excellence (CoE) Team within our People Department.
You will work with local recruiting teams in the EMEA region to attract the best talent to McKinsey. Together with a team of recruiters and CoE team members, you will support various recruiting activities which have international outreach.
What you will do
You will perform a wide range of administrative tasks and collaborate with other colleagues on daily operations.
You will assist in candidates' inquiries and ensure positive candidate experience throughout their recruiting process. You'll be in close contact with other support staff members and consultants to shape recruiting best practices and work on continuous improvement projects.
You will assist recruiting teams in coordinating attraction events (e.g. logistics management, communication with candidates, etc.) and you'll support maintenance of relevant databases (e.g. entering and cleaning up data).
You will provide administrative support for the organization of pre-assessment techniques (e.g. on-line tests) as well as coordination of interview scheduling (e.g. in-office and video conference interviews, managing interview logistics, arranging travel, processing expenses).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a corporate or professional services environment with knowledge of relevant local HR regulations and issues is preferred
- Interest in Recruiting, HR or related field
- Solid problem solving skills including analytical thinking and practical judgment
- Excellent communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others effectively
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Very good verbal and written language skills in English required (C1 - CEFR* or equivalent preferred