Recruiting Administrator - English Speaker
Who you will work with
You will work as a Recruiting Administrator in our Poznan office supporting the consultant recruiting team in all administrative facets of consultant recruiting, from resume processing to event organization. You will also administer incoming applications by acknowledging receipt of the resumes and entering candidates' data into the Firm's personnel system. In addition, you will be involved in the organization of various campus recruiting events. Therefore, you will be in close contact with other support staff members and consultants in various McKinsey offices.
What you will do
You will apply recruiting-related processes, programs and tools, support the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish including, as well as screening CVs, checking completeness of documents, scheduling interviews, and compiling feedback from interviews.
Moreover, you will administer recruiting events by entering application to a system, preparing event material (candidate lists, required documents, folders, name tags, etc.). Finally you will perform a range of additional administrative tasks, providing assistance to the recruiting team where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR or related field
- Preferably 1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Very good verbal and written language skills in English (C1 - CEFR*or equivalent preferred), additional proficiency in any other major European language desirable
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Notes applications
- Preferably knowledge of relevant local HR regulations and issues
- Solid problem solving skills including analytical thinking and practical judgment
- Distinct quality mindset and attention to detail
- Strong process focus and drive for results
- Excellent communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via email
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge and experience across regional and organizational boundaries
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure, manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Ability to build strong and trustworthy relationships with others effectively
- Contributing to a highly collaborative work environment
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement