You'll join us in Poznan as part of our Finance Insight Team that provides analytical support on various finance related topics such as in-depth analyses, insights into drivers of office/cell economics, and gives information on how decisions will impact the cell.
What you will do
You will be working with Finance leadership to design new value-added reporting and maintain/refine existing reporting as needed; support reporting, including structuring reports and identifying improvement opportunities. We will be also responsible for preparing monthly and quarterly financial reporting and analysis including variance analysis, operating metrics, office dashboards and the like, and identify insights from reports to provide concise synthesis commentary
Your responsibilities will include providing analytical support for the different initiatives launched, including scoping and driving analyses, with some guidance from senior team members and/or project leaders.
Additionally, you'll directly respond to questions and data analysis requests from multiple stakeholder groups and advise team members and other stakeholders on content and/or system questions, particularly in areas of specialization; actively contribute to strategic discussions and initiatives within cell.
- University degree, preferably in finance/accounting, econometrics or mathematics
- 1-3 years of work experience with exposure to various areas of Finance, preferably in a similarly flexible but demanding professional environment
- Good reporting/analytics background and experience of a professional firm’s economics
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills