Business Operations Support - Internship
Who you will work with
You will be based in our Poznan office and will be the administrative backbone to a one of our business units dedicated to consulting services. You will become part of a multicultural work environment, within which you can grow and develop your talents.
What you will do
During your internship you will be responsible for overseeing and organizing the calendar your team.
You will also support basic aspects of the event organization as well as document sanitization efforts. You will work part-time (umowa zlecenie) and will be eligible for attractive company benefits.
- Student status, preferred faculties: Administration, Economics or Linguistics
- Ability to speak English on a C1 level
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, with ability to multitask
- Able to work effectively with a diverse group of people across multiple geographies, cultures and tenures.
- Available at least 20-25 hours a week